> Wholesale Marketing Manager
Competitve Salary Offered
Wholesale Marketing Manager
Competitive Salary Offered
Our client a fashion retailer UK and Internationally is looking to recruit a Wholesale Marketing Manager to join an existing marketing team .
This role would suit someone who is experienced in marketing who understands brand and be creative and managing multiple client relationships in regards to marketing.
To maximise relationships with all wholesale channel partners, developing and supporting impactful marketing campaigns that grow sales and drive brand awareness
- Providing solid marketing support for the wholesale team
- Developing seasonal marketing campaigns that produce results
- Managing the tiered retail marketing strategy for independent partners
- Building relationships with key buying and marketing contacts at partner companies
- Providing intelligent marketing support for exhibitions
- Marketing Planning
(a) Larger channel partners
o Work with the account managers to gain a solid understanding of how we work with these businesses and the opportunities that are available.
o Create insightful seasonal marketing plans that grow sales.
o Maximise our own marketing tool box, including seasonal campaigns, catalogues, inserts, emails, web assets, flyers, social media assets, videos, photography and retail assets.
o Develop bespoke solutions if required.
o Attend meetings to explain our thinking and ensure buy in.
o Assist the account managers with the briefing and checking processes, adding value wherever possible.
o Agree and manage agreed investment budgets.
o Build relationships with key contacts at partner companies.
o Keep abreast of results and continue to deliver proactive ideas during the season.
o Work with the Head of Wholesale to offer maximum marketing support for the independent channel of c250 customers.
o Look to maximise the brand in independent outlets, utilising marketing tools in line with profitability targets.
o Manage the production and installation process.
o Assist with the briefing, photography and production of the seasonal look book.
o Add value to the weekly email programme
o Work with the wholesale team around events such as Pure and AIS, including driving awareness, following up on leads and producing stand graphics.
o Become fully conversant with the brand - what it stands for, our key messaging and campaigns, and its creative interpretation across mediums.
o Ensure all marketing materials are in keeping with the brand.
- Print management
o Managing all wholesale print from pricing through to production quality and delivery.
o Manage printer relationships to maintain a high level of cost-effectiveness, service & quality, continuously introducing new suppliers who can add value to our activity
o Adhering to the internal cost control system
- Marketing tracking and research
o Keeping abreast of partner marketing, creating regular summaries to share with all teams.
Skills / Experience Required
- A solid understanding of brands
- Good all round knowledge of direct marketing and relevant marketing channels
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior managers
- A good understanding of print processes and ability to manage relevant suppliers
- Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems, and to be conversant with standard business desktop applications
Business Skills Required
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- A creative mind
- A passion for ideas
- A love of going the extra mile as standard
- Team player