> Wholesale Administrator
£20k to £25k pa
£ Competitive Salary
Invigorate Recruitment is working with its client; a growing fashion retailer to recruit for a Wholesale Administrator. This is a newly created position within the business.
As the Wholesale Administrator you will be joining a busy wholesale sales team to take control of all processes from order receipt, despatch, and detailed analysis of profitability the department.
This person will also be involved in producing data to load to 3rd party websites for direct despatch. (Training available)
The ideal candidate will be hugely data literate and be able to produce and easily understand a variety of sales information reports, the content of which may vary across channel partners.
This person will also have a keen eye for finding ways to work smarter, helping them to assess their current ways of working with partner data and propose solutions for time saving strategies.
- Purchase order receipt and invoicing.
- Timely product loading for direct dispatch clients including mapping and attributes.
- Monitoring the businesses best garment sales
- Analyzing the wholesale accounts Best Sellers
- Booking full range out of stock for selection meetings.
- Creating and maintaining wholesale reporting sheets.
- Creating weekly reports on marketplace performance and product ranking.
- Extensive IT Skills
- Marketplace or third party website experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Used to working closely with data
- Ideally have a proven track record of improving processes relating to data management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- People skills - able to work well with people with different skills sets
Salary will be competitive.