> Wholesale Account Manager (Fashion)
Competitive Salary Offered
Wholesale Account Manager (fashion)
Competitive Salary Offered
Invigorate recruitment are very pleased to be working with a well - established client an online fashion e-retailer in their search for a Wholesale Account Manager to join their vibrant team.
To manage Wholesale Accounts ensuring the all potential opportunites are maximized within the wholesale market for the business with continued highest standards of service.
- Building strong relationships with key contacts and introducing board members where they can add value and further strengthen the partnership.
- Producing weekly and monthly sales analysis for board presentation.
- Manage photo samples effectively
- Gain a thorough understanding of the target audience
- Create product reference sheets in preparation for costings
- Product Purchasing, Stock Planning and documentation
- Effectively manage the process from purchase to delivery using the correct Joe Browns systems.
- For bulk buy, work with the partner to optimise stock levels.
- Work with the partner to develop strong seasonal marketing campaigns that help build sales and the Joe Browns brand.
- Involve the marketing department at key meetings to continually develop fresh ideas that drive sales.
- Consider all areas of marketing including paper (catalogue, leaflets); email, web, social, photography and PR, making sure we maximise our asset bank.
- Develop solid briefs for marketing assets (i.e. look books / catalogue spreads) and work with SB to ensure they are the best they can be)
- Ensure that all deliveries arrive in a timely and appropriate manner, using correct procedures and paperwork
- Ensuring the continued growth of partner sales through great relationships, great customer service and excellent brand knowledge
- Identifying potential new partner brands, we may wish to work with
- Attending relevant trade shows
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business.
- Can do attitude, confident & hungry.
- A real passion for a customer service based role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thinking outside the box
- A love of going the extra mile as standard
- A fun person! Enthusiastic, energetic, passionate
- Team player - always willing to help out
- Good time management
- Languages – an advantage as you would be dealing with continental European markets/agents
Invigorate Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy. Due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
© Invigorate Recruitment Limited 2013