> Wholesale Account Manager
Competitve Salary Offered
Wholesale Account Manager (fashion)
Invigorate recruitment are very pleased to be working with a well - established client an online fashion e-retailer in their search for a Wholesale Account Manager to join their vibrant team.
To manage Wholesale Accounts ensuring the all potential opportunites are maximized within the wholesale market for the business with continued highest standards of service.
- Customer liaison, dealing with all customer account queries
- Sales Order management
- Sales analysis reports
- Liaising with all relevant departments to ensure wholesale orders/queries are actioned.
- Photo Sample management
- Purchase order management
- To prepare for customer selection meetings
- Create product reference sheets in preparation for costings
- Updating and managing the delivery spreadsheet
- Updating and managing the order book
- Updating the management weekly report
- Booking stock in and out of the stock sheet
- Organising bookings to wholesale warehouses
- Creating delivery despatch notes
- To help create & manage page layouts liaising with the Creative Department
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Can do attitude, confident & hungry.
- Natural empathy with the Joe Browns brand
- A real passion for a customer service based role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thinking outside the box
- A love of going the extra mile as standard
- A fun person! Enthusiastic, energetic, passionate
- Team player - always willing to help out
- Good time management
- Languages - an advantage as you would be dealing with continental European markets/agents
Invigorate Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy. Due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
© Invigorate Recruitment Limited 2013