> Travel Branch Manager
£22k to £25k pa
Travel Branch Manager
Essex - Upminster
£22k to £25k pa plus profit share
My Client is looking to recruit an experienced Travel Branch Manager to join a busy branch within Upminster – Essex.
To be responsible for the day to day running of the branch, ensuring the company minimum standards are maintained, that the branch appearance is such that it will enhance our customer’s experience and manage the team to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times whilst achieving and where possible exceeding company profit expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Regular Marketing and promotional activity within your local community and in the branch with support from the marketing department.
- Accept responsibility for overall sales of the branch
- Effectively manage profit & cost control at branch level
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care are demonstrated in the branch at all times
- Ensure Company minimum standards are adhered to
- Prepare windows, displays and internal shop appearance to the highest standards
- Ensure all Administration is completed to the guidelines requested including banking and petty cash being actioned as per company guidelines & including client balance payments that must be managed and collected in accordance with company policy.
- Oversee & monitor all Social Media posts within company guidelines
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are in place and leave is coordinated according to trading requirements
Our client is looking for someone who is either a current Travel Branch Manager or Senior Travel Consultant looking for that next step.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking business.