> Technical Analyst
£18k to £22k pa
£18k to £22k pa
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Analyst to join our client who are an ambitious and established specialist software developer.
As they continue to grow, they require highly motivated, talented and driven individuals to join the company.
As a Technical Analyst you will provide support for their internal and external VMware systems that use their industry leading software along with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and other leading software products.
Queries will vary in nature therefore an appetite for knowledge and excellent problem solving skills are essential to ensure a smooth and efficient service for customers.
Developing strong relationships with customers and colleagues is essential to ensure problems and issues are dealt with correctly and in line with procedures. You will install, configure and test new software and virtual servers, provide technical advice, fault resolution and support in line with Service Level Agreements.
Experience of working within an IT support based role is required.
Working in an established team, this role presents a real opportunity for you to progress your career in an exciting forward thinking business.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated with a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above, but ideally a graduate of an IT related degree.
- Strong client care and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivating and good with prioritisation and time management.
- Understanding of IT systems including Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office
- Understanding of virtual platforms
37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, between 09:00 and 17:30.