> Social Media Content Coordinator
Competitive Salary Offered
Social Media Content Co-ordinator
Our client on the outskirts of Leeds is looking for a social media enthusiast full of original ideas to attract more customers and promote their brand. The right candidate will have the skills to execute creative social media campaigns, from video to still content.
Ultimately, the goal is to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with the brands broader marketing strategies.
This highly creative role will be focused on the growth of their social media channels, combining both imaginative and commercial thinking. You will play a significant part in driving the digital business activity forward, growing social following and engagement, and in turn helping to raise the brands profile and presence online.
You will lead on being reactive to trends and executing them with a twist across appropriate platforms. As an experienced content creator, you will be an expert on the functionality of platforms such as TikTok, advising on the best ways to use social platforms to the brands advantage.
You will be responsible for creating exciting online content that connects with the audience and delivers high engagement across our social media platforms. Sitting in our Marketing Team, you’ll be full of imaginative ideas for still and video posts with scroll-stopping abilities.
- Create engaging, fun online content serving up a hefty dose of feel good.
- Keep up to date on current and developing social media trends, working with the wider team to implement them into the social media strategy.
- Design posts to sustain the audience’s curiosity and create buzz around products.
- Measure the success of social media posts and campaigns, sharing this insight with the marketing team.
- Community management - facilitate online conversations with customers using the brand tone of voice and a helping of wit, reporting on useful feedback that may transpire.
- Record and edit videos and images.
- Influencer and talent management – building relationships to widen brand reach and assist in content production.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers.
- Viral marketing – jump on social media trends and create our own.
Business Skills Required:
- Passionate about social media and enthusiastic to use each platforms functionalities in new and interesting ways.
- Experience of creating and planning content for customer facing social media platforms.
- Imaginative – a creative content extraordinaire.
- A gusto for creating content independently.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to explain things clearly.
- The capacity to be reactive to trends in a speedy fashion.
- Knowledge of influencers and how to build working relationships with them.
- Strong written skills, capable of adapting the tone of voice for different audiences.
- A hunger to learn and enthusiasm to support the wider marketing team.
- Naturally organised.
- A team player.