> SEO Analyst
£19k to £23k pa
£19k to £23k pa
Our client an award winning service digital agency is looking to recruit an SEO Analyst to join an existing team within their Harrogate offices.
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
Working alongside the Search Engine Optimisation Account Managers, creating client proposals, compiling internal key performance indicator reports and managing client campaigns.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
The online marketing products are helping clients drive new traffic to their websites and increase their profits. Continuing expansion means an additional Assistant Search Analyst to join an existing team to research, monitor and report on client activity for one of our clients most profitable products.
This is an opportunity for a bright spark with good IT skills and an analytical mind who is interested in internet marketing. Joining this team will acquire the skills and experience to develop a career in search engine optimisation and online marketing, there is the scope for career progression and promotion in-house.
Duties will include
• Compiling in depth monthly reports on SEO campaigns performance for clients
• Analysing data and technical/structural reviews of websites
• Compiling internal weekly performance measurement reports
• Daily monitoring of campaigns
• General administration
• Creating client proposals using in house templates and tools
• Sourcing and vetting outsourcers
• Forum monitoring to keep abreast of the industy’s latest thinking and developments and advising the team of any changes or improvements which should be implemented.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
This is a great opportunity for someone with basic internet marketing/ SEO experience to work for an innovative online solutions group.
• An affinity for numbers with excellent analytical skills
• Good Internet skills
• The ability to manage your own research
• Experience with Excel or other spreadsheet packages
• A good and creative command of English
• Organisational skills
• The ability to meet tight deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail with excellent literacy skills are essential.
• Ability to effectively manage own workload in an efficient manner.
For an exciting career opportunity in an award winning business forward your CV details through NOW!