> Senior Business Travel Consultant
up to £19,300k pa
Senior Business Travel Consultant
£19,200 to £19,300 pa
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Business Travel Consultant to work in their head office in Wakefield.
The role includes all aspects of Business Travel reservations/fulfilment and some administration duties.
Reservation / Administration
- The ability to efficiently manage requests for all travel types including but not limited to; Worldwide air travel, hotel & car reservations, UK & Continental rail, Ferry, Car Parking, Conference & meeting rooms from enquiry to ticketing/invoicing.
Working with ISO 9001:2008 procedures
- Working in line with all ISO 9001:2015 procedures at at all times Correct completion of all ISO documentation
- Maintaining the very highest level of customer service at all times
Maximising sales & earnings
- Actively encourage customers to book all business travel requirements through the company and promote all the booking services we offer
- Maximisation of sales through the sale of ancillary products wherever possible
- Maximisation of earnings through the sale of preferred suppliers, high earners and contract fares (Focus Fares)
Assist with other duties
- Assist with any administration duties. This could include but will not be limited to accounts queries from customers or HQ accounts department, manual invoicing, BSP & RSP work and managing hotel confirmations.
- Be prepared to be named as the main contact for any business travel customers and having the ability to manage any requirements they might have
- Previous business travel experience is required along with GDS experience, preferably on Travelport/Galileo.
- Good customer service skills are vital for this role, including the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy are also very important.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- Office opening hours 0830 to 1730, s can either work 0830 to 1700 or 0900 to 1730
- Starting on 25 days and increasing to 30