> Sales Order Processor
£22 K plus bonus & benefits
Sales Order Processor
North West – Leeds
£22k pa plus bonus
Invigorate Recruitment are working with its client a global manufacturing business to recruit a Sales Order Processor.
The Sales Order Processor will be joining a business which believes its employees are the driving force behind the business.
The Purpose of the Sales Order Processor :
- Ensure customer requirements are met by the accurate and efficient processing of orders.
- Proactively manage own work load, working towards any targets given and share responsibility for all office and administration duties.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and professional environment; establishing rapport, maintaining solid product and application knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
Main Duties :
- Review and prioritise incoming purchase orders to ensure customer delivery expectations are met.
- Accurately transpose orders into SAP in line with department SLA's.
- Create quotations and proforma orders within SAP upon request from various stakeholders - internal and external.
- Review purchase orders prior to processing to confirm that pricing, delivery terms, lead-times and MOQ levels are in-line with agreed price lists, quotations or company guidelines.
- Responsible for highlighting any issues with customer purchase orders to Account Representative(s) for continuous improvement purposes.
- Highlight any significant demand changes to other depts. (Warehouse/Production Planning/SCM) which could cause capacity or stock/raw material availability issues.
- Update sales orders with relevant supporting documentation and notes which will assist colleagues with managing the customers order appropriately.
- Assist in creating and maintaining departmental SOP's relating to all aspects of order processing.
- Liaise with other departments as and when necessary to effectively process orders and satisfy customer requirements.
- Review orders for opportunities to sell from SMOS (slow moving obsolete stock).
- Ensure appropriate selection of carriers and services to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance regulations are adhered to when processing payments for orders via telephone.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Ability to handle a high workload in an organised manner and to have an excellent standard within strict deadlines.
- Methodical approach to your work ensuring high accuracy of right first time.
- Adaptable and diligent whilst processing orders across a number of product ranges; ensuring that customer specific notes are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to learn new systems, products/services and retain information.
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail; reporting any issues with sales orders to Account Representative(s) and/or Resolution Team Member.
- Utilise technical aptitude to interpret customer requirements, seek alternative options and present solutions to Account/Sales Representative(s). Supported by the Technical and Sales teams, together you will provide a supportive buying experience and minimise/eradicate potential delays.
This is a great time to join a forward thinking business