£18k pa plus benefits
£18k pa plus excellent benefits package
Invigorate Recruitment are working with its client in Harrogate to recruit an experienced receptionist in a challenging reception area.
Our client has a reputation for products and services of the highest quality and it is essential that their people can represent the Company’s values.
The Receptionist is the first-person visitors meet therefore it is imperative that you have great customer service skills and a welcoming personality.
- You will use your expertise to manage the busy Reception area and ensure that all visitors have a positive experience from the moment they arrive on site.
- As well as answering all incoming calls to the Harrogate office you will be expected to look after visitors, ensuring that all security procedures are adhered to and that the Reception area is a welcoming environment.
- You will be expected to maintain and update all work instructions in relation to emergency procedures and other reception related matters.
- You will be totally responsible for booking all hotels, internal lunches and taxis for employees and visitors to site – this is a major part of the job and requires a high level of competency.
- You will also be responsible for the assistance of booking and coordination of internal staff events such as staff meetings, staff event calendar and internal motivation events.
- You will need to liaise with internal Housekeeping team to ensure that all internal functions proceed smoothly.
- With your exceptional communication skills, you will ensure all visitors to site and employees are provided with a high level of support and using your initiative, you will be proactive in sourcing new suppliers for our Corporate Hospitality requirements.
- With your strong organisational skills, you will have also an excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for experience in a truly global business.
At least 3 years’ experience in a busy Reception environment and you will also have the following skills:
- Ability to use Office 365, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of operating a switchboard (Digium)
- Willingness to live in Harrogate or commutable distance
- Experience of booking corporate hospitality
- Being a global Company the ability to speak a different language would be preferable.
Please note this is a full time permanent position.
The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business.