> Quality Manager
£30k to £35k pa
£30k to £35k pa plus excellent benefits package
Our client who are a global leader in the manufacture and supply of polymer repair composites and industrial protective coatings with a reputation for products and services of the highest quality are looking to recruit for a new role a Quality Manager.
As an experienced Quality Manager you will enjoy a hands-on role that encompasses both Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supervision of Quality Control Team
- Managing the customer complaints process
- Monitoring and reporting – KPIs and provision of input to the management review
- Manage and lead internal audit programme
- Quality contact for external auditors
- Assist purchasing team in supplier visits
- Document and data control
- Assisting other managers to maintain their management system documentation
- Control of QC related data within the company ERP system
Organisational abilities and attention to detail are a given, but you will also need to be a pragmatic individual, capable of practical application of the quality management standards and of assessing business risk.
As you will be required to deliver training tailored to the audience needs as well as influence change with decision makers, ability to communicate at all levels is important.
You will need exceptional drive to help the company identify areas for improvement and achieve its target to provide right first-time service in everything we do.
- Formal internal audit training (although IRCA registration is not required)
- Quality management experience in an ISO9001 accredited manufacturing environment
- Supervisory/management experience
- Science background
The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme