> Product Data Analyst
Competitive Salary Offered
Data Control Analyst
£ Competitive Salary
Invigorate Recruitment is working with its client a fashion retails to recruit for a Data Control Analyst , this is a newly created position within the business.
As the Data Control Analyst you will be joining a busy wholesale team. This person will work closely with members of the team to produce Excel spreadsheets and import documents for third party partners in order to load product to their ecommerce systems. They will also help to manage integration work with their IT systems.
The ideal candidate will be hugely data literate and be able to produce and easily understand a variety of sales information reports, the content of which may vary across channel partners.
This person will also have a keen eye for finding ways to work smarter, helping them to assess their current ways of working with partner data and propose solutions for time saving strategies.
- Product Loading for Wholesale clients .
- Data sheets, mapping, attributes.
- Checking product goes live on time.
- Monitoring the businesses best garment sales
- Analysing the wholesale accounts Best Sellers
- Creating Product Data Sheets for specific Partners from Selections.
- Booking full range out of stock for selection meetings.
- Creating wholesale reporting sheets, linking pages once a year.
- Creating weekly performance figures once a year.
- Extensive IT Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Used to working closely with data
- Ideally have a proven track record of improving processes relating to data management.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- People skills - able to work well with people with different skills sets
Salary will be competitive.