> Procurement Administrator
£16 k pa
Our client a leading manufacturer in their field are looking to recruit a Procurement Administrator into an existing team.
This role would suit someone who is starting out their career within administration and procurement.
To work primarily within the Procurement team assisting with day to day functions. Also assisting within other departments from time to time where required.
To act in a professional manner within all operational departments, to be customer focused working within the Quality standards and strict H&S culture.
The purpose of the role is to develop to become a Procurement professional.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist within the Procurement department responding to e-mails, answering calls, data entry and placing purchaseorders.
- As required assist within other Operations functions e.g. Customer Services, Costings with general administrationduties
- Ensure procedures are adhered to including health and safety, PPE requirements, QA/QCrequirements.
- Reading and responding to e-mails from internal departmentsand suppliers
- Data entry: processing of orders fromcustomers
- Answering ofphones
- Responding toqueries
- Documentation management by means of filing anddigitalizing.
- Other duties asrequired
Experience & Attributes
Should demonstrate strength in the following areas:
- Written and oralcommunications
- Eager to listen to patients, customers,colleagues
- Have a positive ‘Can do’mentality
- Want to develop themselves and thebusiness
- Are happy to help others and be part of ateam
- Have integrity, honesty andloyalty
- Are passionate about Quality and ‘Right Firsttime’
- Deliver objectives in line with thevision
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday