> PPC Account Executive
£18k to £23k pa
PPC Account Executive
£18k to £23k pa
Our client, one of the largest full service digital agencies in the UK, is looking to bring on board a new PPC Account Executive to join their company based in Harrogate.
Trading for over 13 years our client has a strong record of growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients, which includes some of the finest national and international companies. The client offers a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
You will be working with the clients paid marketing team to plan, implement and track paid search and display campaigns for a range of websites across a varied client portfolio with a view to generating targeted traffic and increasing conversions.
Main duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks, however primarily Google and Bing.
- Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns.
- Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets.
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy.
- Cost estimate and budget management.
- Ad Copy writing and testing.
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup).
- Preparing and delivering monthly reports and monthly progress calls with clients.
- Analysing CPC campaign performance and recommend next steps.
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting.
- You will also work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board.
Key qualifications and attributes of candidates include:
- You will likely have basic to intermediate knowledge of the search engine marketing industry.
- You will ideally have a demonstrable experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position.
- You will be organised, determined and persistent.
- As well having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships.
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician.
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be desirable.
- An ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
Forward your CV details to Claire @ Invigorate Recruitment if this sounds like a role for you.