> Patient Coordinator
£18k plus commission
£18,000 per annum plus commission Leeds
Invigorate Recruitment is looking to recruit a Patient Coordinator for its client in Leeds who provide an Aesthetic/Cosmetic Surgery Consultation and Treatment service to those patients who have been assessed as appropriate
The Patient Coordinator main responsibility is to deliver the highest level of service and productivity at all times.
You will manage the patient process with a focus on profitability whilst maintaining the highest quality of service to patients in accordance with policies and procedures and all relevant legislation.
You will manage the patients through their journey face to face and via the telephone or email.
The Patient Coordinator is targeted against key performance indicators, specific to patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
The aim is to insure that business is the preferred choice and gain commitment from patients therefore encouraging growth and driving productivity of the clinic.
At all times ensuring that they deliver and maintain the highest quality of service, care and patient experience.
Managing Patient Outcomes
- Consult prospective patients; acting as a first point of contact and source of information about cosmetic procedures in order to allow prospective patients to make an informed decision about proceeding with the operation.
- Assessing patient suitability in line with the set framework linked to contraindications.
- Convert appropriate attended consultation appointments into booked procedures.
- Through exceptional customer service, tight management, robust contact and being creative the PC will gain patient commitment.
- Agree a tailored and individual Patient Care Plan to suit the Patient’s needs.
- To assist the Clinic in driving performance against key projects and initiatives as required.
- To increase the volume of patients attending at each clinic via the route of direct referrals and advocates.
- To spot and feedback on market trends and local competitors’ initiatives.
- To effectively use the Patient Journey to optimise resources, maintain contact and manage patient activity.
- To ensure that all of the required milestones in the patient's individual care plan are completed and updated accurately.
- Assist in activating local marketing plans and strategy, actively participating in local brand awareness campaigns and promoting partnership agreements with suitable local businesses through referrals and advocates.
- Assist in the organisation and set up of open evenings and local promotional events.
- Actively spot PR opportunities and ways to promote the brand through before and after pictures, forum feedback, advertorials and patient testimonials etc.
Deliver the Highest Quality Patient Experience at all Times
Qualifications and Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Experience of working to Sales and KPi’s
- Call Centre / Contact Centre experience would be preferred
- Word: working with an existing document and creating a new document. Using spell check, mail merging and printing address labels.
- Excel: opening an existing workbook, formatting text, entering formulas, charts.
- Typing Speed above 45wpm.
- Experience of CRM systems.
- GCSE in Maths and English.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
Shift Hours; 9-6 /11-8
Salary: £18k per annum plus commission with an OTE