> .NET Developer
£20k to £35k
Salary £20-35k dependent on experience.
Invigorate Recruitment is working with its client near Hull to recruit an enthusiastic software developer who will be responsible for working on a variety of projects within their software suite, working in a variety of different technologies.
As a .Net Developer You will be expected to develop according to the specifications provided and code according to the Company Coding Standards.
The .Net Developer will always ensure that projects are monitored, that the time spent is efficiently logged and ensure that completed projects fall within the projected deadline. The candidate must be able to analyse their own work effectively and address bugs that may need fixing.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team of developers and is required to be self-motivated, have a critical eye for detail and have good communication skills as they will be involved in all aspects of a project life cycle including liaising with clients, design, development, testing and implementation.
The candidate will hold a relevant degree or have equivalent experience and be able to demonstrate:
- In depth knowledge in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. VB6, VB.NET, C#)
- In depth knowledge of SQL having worked with an SQL platform (e.g SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite)
- Ability to quickly learn about new IT packages and techniques
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good technical writing skills
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear manner
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Work in a logical manner
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Windows Forms (WinForms) applications
- DevExpress WinForms controls and Dashboards
- Experience of integrating to RSESTful / SOAP Web Services
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Accounts and/or the Legal Industry
- Knowledge of Version Control or Experience with SourceSafe / TFS
Starting £20,000-£35,000 dependant on experience
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m.-5.30 p.m. with 1 hour for lunch.
This is a great opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a leading supplier of software and due to expansion have created a number of fantastic opportunities to join teams within this leading organisation.