> Marketing Executive
£20k to £25k pa
9 - 12-month Contract
£20k to £25 k pa (D.O.E)
My Client is looking to recruit a Search Engine Marketing Executive to join their team, the role is to cover a 9 to 12-month maternity contract.
To be responsible for the day-to-day management of several products on their website which includes some of the UK’s large-scale, high-spending PPC campaigns.
Key tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation (keyword research/generation, ad copy writing and testing, landing page optimisation etc.) of a number of products, high-spending PPC campaigns.
- Working with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to develop and execute search engine marketing strategy.
- Working with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to ensure the PPC campaigns are hitting their KPIs.
- Regular and ad hoc reporting on the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Providing insightful analysis on the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with key industry developments and ensuring campaigns follow best practices and utilise new features effectively.
Education, training, skills and experience required
- At least 2 years’ experience managing large-scale, high-spending PPC campaigns.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Excellent working knowledge of a third-party online advertising management platform, such as Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick Search, Kenshoo or Marin Software.
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Bing Ads Accredited.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise large workloads.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work towards and hit KPIs.
- Educated to degree level.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good understanding of Facebook and Twitter advertising.
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving sector and business.
Salary £20k to £25k pa