> Marketing Assistant
£18k to £20k pa
Marketing Assistant – 12 month Maternity Cover
Leeds - Hunslet
£18k to £20k pa
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Assistant on a 12 month maternity contract to commence in January 2019 to join our innovative client based in Hunslet working within a marketing team department in Leeds, promoting a vast portfolio of products and services to the UK and global markets.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate looking to take their first steps in their marketing career, or a junior marketer who has experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Marketing Communications Coordinator in a wide variety of projects across the group.
In this role you will champion the company brand throughout the company and contribute to the internal communications strategy.
In addition, you will:
• Design and coordinate engaging e-shots and physical mailers
• Assist with event organisation
• Assist with website developments and maintenance
• Update and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
• Assist with the production of marketing literature – both offline and online, bringing creative ideas to the table
• Maintain the image library and relevant consent forms, identifying any gaps and assisting the Marketing Communications Coordinator in the organisation of any photography and/or filming sessions internally and externally when required
• Monitor and assessing the results of marketing campaigns
• Liaise with suppliers to gain quotes for marketing materials
• Log all central collateral (giveaways, event collateral, printed materials)
• Generate and schedule social media content across all social networks
• Contribute to the internal communications strategy
• Consistent proof reading of all materials – electronic and print
• Keeping up to date with changing trends by scanning the external environment and make recommendations for improvements to processes and procedures
• Other duties as reasonably requested
If you are a confident, enthusiastic individual with a creative flair and a passion for marketing, looking to join a leading B2B organisation in Leeds, we would love to hear from you!
- Experience in all Microsoft Office packages, Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for marketing
- strong attention to detail
This is a 12 month maternity cover to commence in January 2019