> Market Research Analyst
£22k to £26k pa
Market Research Analyst
£22k to £26k pa
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting a Market Research Analyst for our client who manufacture and provide a luxury product to clients internationally
This position will be responsible for providing meaningful insights regarding market trends and competitor analysis,
The Market Research Analyst role will involve the following duties:
- Research potential partner organisations and identify decision makers to find new customers.
- Identifying trends
- Analysing markets, creating reports and identifying opportunities to support business growth.
- Market sizing & channel analysis
- Reporting of sector and product sales performance including benchmarking and competitor analysis
- Quantifying business improvement opportunities
- Developing CRM performance dashboards in conjunction with the sales function
- Identification of cross sell / upsell opportunities
- Data support for the sales team
- Supporting upcoming product launches
- Prioritisation of leads from website and other lead generation streams
- Working with marketing to send direct marketing campaigns
- Sector targeting and support for business development
- You may be required to attend trade shows, conferences and other events
Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years of research experience or data / statistical analysis, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Understanding of marketing, market research and / or social media. Ability to think like a client and make recommendations based on business objectives.
- Competency in Excel, Word
Full time hours: Mon- Fri :8.30am-5.30pm
Supportive positive team