> Junior Administrator
Junior Client Services Administrator
Salary : £12,621.44 - £16,084.64 (minimum wage )
Invigorate Recruitment is supporting its client on then outskirts of York to recruit a Junior Client Services Administrator to join an expanding team.
This role would suit someone who is looking to start a working career within administration.
The purpose of the Junior Client Administrator is to help provide administrative support to Sales, Management and Course Tutors.
Helping to provide support as directed by Finance Manager/ Senior Client Services Administrator, to include:
- Photocopying – all course paperwork
- Spiral binding
- Printing - helping to prepare tutor folders
- Scanning certificates and paperwork
- General office duties, helping to keep kitchen and reception areas clean and tidy
- Assist colleagues as and when required
- You must be a team player and have the willingness to learn
- Genuine passion for speaking to customers and answering queries
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a CAN DO attitude
- Have basic computer skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Help out (once fully trained) in other areas of the business when needed
- Be trust worthy and conscientious
Hours of work :
9-5.30pm Mon to Thursday
Send through your cv details if interested to learn more about this great opportunity !