> IT Support Analyst
£18k to £24k pa
Hull - Hessle
£18k to £24k pa
Invigorate Recruitment is looking to recruit a Support Analyst for its client in Hull. Working in an established team, the role will involve developing knowledge and relationships with customers and colleagues, and working with other teams to ensure problems and issues are dealt with correctly.
The role also spans 1st and 2nd line aspects, with some issues requiring detailed investigation.
- Responsible for providing direct support to end-users of the company’s products and services, taking full responsibility for all issues logged and ensuring they are resolved/investigated within established guidelines.
- Where required conduct detailed troubleshooting into problems which are reported.
- Ensure incidents are logged and investigated according to the company’s guidelines.
- Escalate where necessary to internal and external parties
- Manage time effectively to ensure enough time is given to investigate problems.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Create end-user documentation where required.
To apply for this role, you should be working within an IT support based role, ideally in an environment with bespoke systems that require development of personal knowledge.
Candidates with understanding of accounting/legal accounting practices and/or systems will have an advantage.
- Self-motivating and good with prioritisation and time management.
- Good at developing own knowledge of new products and systems.
- Previous experience in an IT support role
- Understanding of accounting/legal accounting practices advantageous
- Educated with a minimum of 5GCSEs grade C or above, but ideally a graduate of an IT related degree.
- Strong client care and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good understanding of IT systems including Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office
Due to the nature of the company’s business, this role also presents real opportunities for you to progress your career into other functions.