> IT Account Manager
Competitve Salary Offered Plus Benefits
IT Account Manager
£ Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Invigorate Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced IT Account Manager to join an existing team.
Our client is one of the fastest growing IT Businesses in Yorkshire with over 100 employees.
For the IT Account manager role we are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join a successful Account Management team.
As an Account Manager, you will be working in a fast-paced, exciting environment; where your key objective will be to maintain and develop new and existing relationships with customers. To achieve this you will plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact, working towards achieving agreed business aims.
You will provide internal liaison to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction. You must plan and manage your personal business portfolio/territory according to an agreed Market and Sales Development Strategy.
You will plan, execute and support targeted marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales. This involves integrating personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities including product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing. Communication is also key to the role, liaising and negotiating internally and externally using appropriate methods.
You will monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing relevant reports and information. This means being able to record, analyse and report according to systems and requirements.
As an Account Manager it is important you are interested in what motivates people, the sales cycle and human behaviour, as well as being interested in a wide range of technology and new advances.
You will also attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings, along with other necessary company functions to aid business development.
- Keeping an eye on the competition, staff, products and vital information to improve sales
- Investigating new technological advances relevant to your position
- Exploring ideas of improving existing products and services to increase profitability
- Ensuring any customers, new business and internal correspondence is carried out promptly
- Keeping all systems up-to-date including client information, pipeline and reports
- Minimum five years sales experience
- Reasonable level of IT experience
- Knowledge of a wide range of products and services in the IT industry sector
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Be persuasive and diplomatic
- Display strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Possess a good business sense and ability to work to budgets
- Ability to respond well to pressure
- Maintain a high standard and personal presentation
Hours and Environment
Contracted hours are 08:45 – 17:15 (37.5 hours), Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch. Whilst the role is office-based a lot of time will be spent travelling and meeting clients and prospects, along with attending networking events, as appropriate.
This is a very challenging yet rewarding role, so if you think you have what it takes we'd love to hear from you!