> Internal Technical Sales Engineer
£20k to £24k pa
Internal Technical Sales Engineer
Leeds - Menston
£20,000 - £24,000
Invigorate Recruitment are assisting a client in their search for an Internal Technical Sales Engineer to work for the local branch of a national industrial automation equipment distributor.
The successful candidate will be based at the Menston office, and will report directly to the Branch Manager. They will be able to work in a team and be proactive in their sales approach as well as providing technical support and quotations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use a computer-based CRM tool
- Use computer-based sales order processing software
- Generate quotations using Microsoft Office programs
- Answer incoming sales calls
- Provide pre- and post-test technical support on all products
- Make proactive telephone sales calls
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with business to business sales is preferable.
- Previous experience within one of the following industries: automotive, packaging, petrochemical, utilities, pharmaceutical.
- Previous experience in a technical role would be advantageous.
- A good product and market knowledge
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work well within a team.
- Must be willing to undergo personal development.
- Must be a hard worker.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday)
Benefits: Pension scheme (eligible after 12 months of employment)
Invigorate Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.