> Internal Business Development / Sales Administrator
£20k to £28k pa
Internal Business Development / Sales Administrator
Salary £20k to £30k pa (dependent upon experience)
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious Internal Business Development/ Sales Administrator to join its business within their division within Brentwood who supply fencing to architects, specifiers and contractors within the building / construction industry
The business place has great emphasis on both high product quality and outstanding customer services and are now looking for an ambitious individual to join an existing team.
The role will involve:
• Identify new projects and make initial contact
• Record all enquiries, quotations and prospects including specifiers and contractors onto the CRM system
• Follow up leads
- Raising purchase orders
- Dealing with customers on a face to face, email and by telephone
- Dealing with incoming enquiries for pricing.
- Follow outstanding quotes as instructed by the Sales Manager and Director whilst aiming to set appointments for the Sales Manager
- Call new prospects against agreed priorities following on from investigation
- E-mail monitoring - dealing with sales related activities and responding to enquiries
- Sending out literature and samples as required or requested.
- Draft and send letters and company information using e-letter.
Necessary skills required:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good IT skills
• Excellent literacy skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous Sales experience preferably from a similar background in fencing /construction
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Experience of CRM System
• Experience of SAGE
• Experience of uploading posts on to social media sites such as Linkedin and Twitter.
• Experience of dealing with counter sales
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Full UK Driving License required