> HR & Risk Manager
£20k to £28k pa
Role : HR & Risk Manager
Full or Part Time hours available
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience - overtime and pension available
My client is one of the largest independent prestige & sports car dealership in the UK and has gained a reputation for delivering the highest quality within the industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a full-time experienced HR & Risk Manager.
The Role and Responsibilities
- To oversee all operational risk management strategies including identification, evaluation and mitigation of all commercial risks
- To oversee the management of all PCI-DSS, FCA & Legal compliance including, complaints, allegations & legislative action taken & received
- To manage, create & review all company policy and procedure
- Maintain health & safety compliance levels and promote a positive health & safety culture on site
- Contribute to the HR and contractual requirements of the organisation including overseeing the Human Resources department, managing sickness, carrying out disciplinary action & producing HR documentation
- Ensure the company meets its regulatory requirements as a consumer credit firm
- Manage all company commercial insurances including, motor, property, public & employer liability
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of current employment law
Hours of work: Full or Part time - 3 days per week or Monday to Friday from 8.30am until 5.00pm
Excellent Salary package offered as well as a long term career path working alongside a driven and dedicated team.
On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, training and an un-rivalled remuneration package.
Interested? Please send your CV as well as your CPD record