> Graphic Designer
£18k to £20k pa Plus Benefits package
£18k to £20k pa plus excellent benefits package
Are you creative and looking to put your mark on a companies brand ?
My client in Harrogate who are a leading global manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join our existing team in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
The opportunity will allow the successful Graphic Design candidate to develop their skills by developing and maintaining an established, market-leading brand. The Graphic Designer is expected to work across and maintain several brands and sub brands, providing a level of consistency and recognisability to each.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven knowledge of graphic design for print and web. You will also have exceptional attention to detail, an innovative approach and excellent customer focus.
- Conceptual designs
- Develop and execute graphic design for direct marketing projects
- Improvement and maintenance of existing printed materials
- Work with Marketing to develop/improve the company brand consistently
- Design product launch packages
- Design and produce signage, collateral and marketing materials for all departments
- Work with external Distribution companies representing the business to simultaneously promote both companies’ brands
- Provide graphic support to other various departments
Key Skills / Competencies / Qualifications:
- Degree related to Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Acrobat CC
- HTML / CSS
- Photography experience
- Experience in dealing with professional printing services
The Candidate must be:
- Strong communicator
- Have good time management
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A team player
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive package including:
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Accompanied by excellent career progression prospects.
Please note this is a full time permanent position.