> Graduate Developer
£18k to £22k pa
£20k pa plus benefits & career progression
Due to continued expansion my client in Hull are looking to recruit additional graduate trainee developers to be based in their Hull office.
The role will involve working in a well-established software house that excels in providing market leading delivery solutions to Blue – Chip clients though out Europe and Worldwide.
These roles require:
- An understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- The ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with other members of the team
- A person self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
Successful applicants will preferably have:
- Experience of XML / JSON
- Experience in Web-service technologies including WCF
- Experience with Java and mobile app development
What will you get in return?
A starting salary in the region of 20K with opportunities to progress at a speed based on your capability.
The business will provide ongoing support to ensure you can be productive in your role, this will continue long after you have progressed from being a trainee offering great career opportunity.
Employment benefits include Pension, Life Assurance and private health cover.