> Garden Labourer
£19k to £23,300k pa
£19k to £23,300k pa
We are currently working our client who are looking to expand their existing team and recruit additional garden labourer which will involve assisting in a variety of Landscaping projects.
Involved in small element projects up to full garden redesigns and rebuilds. This is a physically demanding job so a good fitness level is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Construct walkways and patios, walls, fences, decks, posts, etc.
- Dig ditches or trenches and perform land clearing activities
- Plant and maintain garden beds and lawns
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Transport materials using shovels, wheelbarrows, carts, dollies, and hand lifting/carrying
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on a daily basis
- Operate various tools including: chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills.
- Periodically operate heavy equipment, including excavator, and loader as directed by supervisor.
- Mixing up mortar and concrete using cement mixer
- Using hand and power tools
- manual handling of materials such as paving slabs, bricks and blocks and sand and cement
- Assisting the landscaper in the execution of setting out on site and any and all tasks
- Keeping site clean and tidy at all times especially if not engaged in a specific task
- Previous experience required
- Punctual and presentable.
- Very high standard of verbal English and communication skills in general
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in all weathers
Salary & Benefits:
We are looking for full time, permanent, enthusiastic Garden Labourer to join this expanding company. This is an ‘on the books’ position so holidays, pension scheme, overtime, good hourly rates of pay are available with added benefits including a bonus scheme and a profit share. Tools and vehicles to carry out your role would be provided.
The company believes in working with their staff and are happy to share the success of their company with you as you will be an essential part of what they do. Bonuses are awarded for each project. Profit sharing is done annually.
Keywords: Labourer , Garden Labourer , Gardener Garden Maintenance , Builder
To apply for the role of Garden Labourer please send your CV to us as soon as possible. If your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will provide your details to them so that they can then consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
This vacancy is being advertised by Invigorate Online, a trading style of Invigorate Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.