> Furniture Business Development Manager
£35k to £40k pa
Furniture Business Development Manager
Salary: Depending on Experience £35k to £40k pa
Have you got what it takes to play a big part in a successful and rapidly growing Commercial Interiors Business?
We are looking to recruit two, industry experienced, Furniture Business Development Managers for our client within Silsden to join the companies Furniture Division of an office fit out business.
You will be able to find, negotiate and close new furniture business opportunities within all sectors, whilst maximising the company’s exposure and profile within the UK, but specifically the Yorkshire, Northeast, Northwest and Midland regions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Industry experience essential at least 2 years in the Furniture sector.
- Develop relationships and opportunities with NEW key accounts for company.
- Promote and pitch the business services to end user clients to win business.
- Promote and pitch the business services within the A & D community to win business.
- Identify and register interest with tender enquiries.
- Manage and co-ordinate internal resources and assist in producing pitch documents
- Attend project meetings and develop client briefs to influence solutions and selection on projects.
- Maximise margin opportunities through negotiation with suppliers.
The BDM roll is not exhaustive.
- A & D contacts: 2 years,
- commercial furniture sales: 2 years.
- Required licences: Full UK Driving Licence.
If the above role is of interest, please send us your CV. Only enthusiastic and dynamic people need apply!