> Export Coordinator
£20k pa plus benefits
Invigorate recruitment are very pleased to be working with a well-established engineering and facilities maintenance company who are looking for an Exports Coordinator to join their experienced team in their Harrogate offices.
This is a unique opportunity for exceptional candidates with an eye for detail in completing documentation for our products to be exported worldwide.
You will report to the Exports Documentation Manager and provide essential international order processing, documentation, customer service and shipping assistance, enduring compliance with all dangerous goods, export and communication requirements.
You would also be liaising with Freight Forwarders to request freight quotes and booking collections. Providing secure numbers to ensure the correct information is passed to the correct people regarding orders.
Ensuring that documentation is compliant with all export legislation- whether transporting by Road, Sea or Air, is a critical part of the role and submitting NES entries through CHIEF.
- Experience in export including handling of letters of credit and dangerous goods
- Good working knowledge and experience in using ERP systems such as SAGE X3 or SAP
- Experience with shipping hazardous goods within an export environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Experience in meeting customer deadlines under pressure
- Liaising with inspection companies to carry out consignment checks.
- Experience with managing freight forwarders and their collections
The ideal candidate will be fluent in the English language and be IT competent in Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint.
Exceptional organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask, prioritise and meet customer deadlines under pressure are essential in this challenging and varied role.
The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Invigorate Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy. Due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
© Invigorate Recruitment Limited 2013