> Digital Project Manager
Competitive Salary Offered
Digital Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Project Manager to work for an exceptional brand to join their Ecommerce team in the role of Digital Project Manager.
This exciting new role will manage the delivery of current and upcoming projects, as well as helping to maintain and optimise the current technical infrastructure.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, you will work closely with the wider Ecommerce, Marketing, Creative and senior management team, in ensuring new and existing technology projects are delivered on time and to specification, helping to maintain and continually develop the brand across all digital platforms.
- Manage the delivery of new digital projects, from requirement gathering, stakeholder management, time allocation and release.
- Support in the maintenance of existing digital technology, building up a strong understanding of their systems and processes, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained.
- Minimise incidents and operation risk through efficient management of digital projects, thorough testing and ongoing system optimisation.
- Work with the in-house Web Developer and 3rd party stakeholders to explore new opportunities within the Magento tool. Ensure that they are maximising its capabilities and exploring new opportunities.
- Manage the Development Sprint process, ensuring alignment with our 3rd party stakeholder - Maginus on timing, resource allocation and budget.
- Continually explore new areas of opportunity for the business, keep abreast of new technology releases and put forward recommendations and business cases on what should be explored next.
- Work with the Head of Ecommerce to develop and execute a robust development roadmap for the business, including ongoing usability testing, site enhancements, payment options, expansion into international markets and the introduction of new technologies.
- Day-to-day stakeholder management of 3rd party support agencies such as Maginus, Magento, Klarna, PayPal, Apttus etc.
- Use systems such as Google Analytics and New Relic to track and understand user interaction, utilise the data in directing change and report against key metrics to the business.
Technical knowledge required.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience managing digital projects – ideally with projects such as website enhancements, app development and system integrations.
- Experienced in translating business requirements into technical tasks, timelines and budgets.
- Confidence in managing and coordinating across technical teams.
- Experience of Magento 2 essential.
- Hands on experience of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager essential.
- Understanding of New Relic desirable.
- Good understanding of major operating systems.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders up to senior management level desirable.
Business skills required :
- Strong communication, analytical, and reporting ability.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An enthusiasm for digital and a desire to continually push technology forward.
- Passion for customer excellence, innovation and quality.
- A team player with a positive attitude who is prepared to roll their sleeves up and lead by example.
- An enthusiasm for digital and a drive to test and learn new integrations.