> Digital Marketing Assistant
Competitive Salary Offered
Digital Assistant - Fashion
We are recruiting for our client an exceptional fashion retail brand and who are looking for someone remarkable to join their expanding Ecommerce team in the role of Digital Assistant.
This new and exciting role is perfect for those taking their first steps into Marketing and Ecommerce, with a keen interest in digital and a desire to learn more.
Responsibilities of the Digital Assistant - Fashion
- Working with the Head of Ecommerce to develop seasonal adverts for Facebook, AWIN and Paid Search. Use performance reports and bestseller information to help further inform the process and develop new and exciting ideas on how to push the activity further.
- Help to distribute marketing assets to our 3rd party agencies, to ensure a smooth and effective launch or creative changeover.
- Assisting the Digital Email & CRM Manager with the development of email and creative briefs, to help create fun and engaging communications for customers.
- Help to police activity in the digital space and ensure that all digital communications are in keeping with the brand.
- Support the wider team in the build of customer online surveys, helping to showcase the results and drive actionable change.
- Work with the Buying team to get a strong working knowledge of products and regularly merchandise the website to enhance sales.
- Create and maintain a launch checklist for the team, ensuring all materials are available on time and to specification.
- Support the Head of Ecommerce in the production of regular reporting to help showcase performance to the wider business.
- Undertake regular analysis and reporting across various digital channels to help monitor performance and drive recommendations to enhance activity.
- Provide regular communication and guidance to 3rd parties that are representing the brand in the wider market, ensure they have all assets, copy and creative needed to best showcase the brand.
- Gain a strong working knowledge of key digital channels such as Search, Display and Social advertising and understand how these channels work together as part of the wider marketing mix.
- Help create and elevate the digital catalogue, ensuring that they are in line with their main catalogue drops and providing clear access to showcased products
Technical knowledge required.
- Degree level education, or similar desirable.
- Ability to use Content Management Systems (CMS) and publishing tools essential.
- Hands on experience of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BI desirable, but not essential.
- A good base knowledge of digital marketing and ecommerce, either from previous experience or higher education.
- Data analysis skills and a knowledge of excel.
- Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems, and to be conversant with standard business desktop applications
Business Skills :
- A passion for fashion and digital with an eagerness to learn more from hands on experience.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised with a good creative eye.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Strict adherence to planning, deadlines and an ability to multi-task, managing time effectively.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to work well in a team.
- Ability to use own initiative and proactively put forward ideas.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- An appetite to proactively learn more about the industry and new technology, enhancing understanding to put learnings into practice
The business is excitedly undertaking a period of growth and looking to take on new team members who can help take the brand to the next level, in the digital space. This role will be integral to that growth and will work closely alongside other team members to help achieve against the goals and plans laid out before them.