> Digital Content Manager
Competitive Salary Offered
Digital Content Manager
We are currently recruiting for our client on the outskirts of Leeds who are an exceptional fashion retail brand who are looking for someone remarkable to join their expanding Ecommerce team in the role of Digital Content Manager. This new and exciting role will be responsible for the planning and delivery of exceptional fashion content from start to finish, in support a multi-channel mix.
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Manager :
- Manage the content calendar to develop new articles and content ideas, in support of the busy campaign schedule and seasonal activity.
- Build strong relationships with the buying team and develop a great understanding of product and customer mindset.
- Be creative and generate new and exciting ideas of how to talk and engage with their customers via the medium of content in its many forms.
- Work closely with members of the marketing and creative teams in support of channel marketing plans, but also gain further visibility of the fantastic content being created. (i.e influencer content, videos, flay lays etc)
- Liaise with our 3rd party SEO agency, to develop a content strategy which will support activity in the natural search space, helping them to strengthen their position and reach new customer audiences.
- From concept to delivery, develop exciting Outreach opportunities to increase the exposure of the ns brand and to help tell their story. Get the brand out there and generate stunts and activity that generate excitement amongst customers and publishers alike.
- Develop customer surveys to learn more about our customers and take those learnings into content development.
- Coordinate shoots with their in-house photography team to best support their activity and bring the story to life.
- Be responsible for the writing, build and publishing process of all inspirational onsite content. Help provide vision for this area of the website, to showcase content in an exciting way and provide a simple navigate structure for customers to easily explore.
- Analyse and report against all activity undertaken and content published, to ensure everything they do is measurable and can showcase performance to the business.
Technical Skills :
- Degree level education, or similar.
- Ability to use Content Management Systems (CMS) and publishing tools essential.
- Hands on experience of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BI desirable, but not essential.
- A keen interest in digital marketing, SEO and new technologies.
They are excitedly undertaking a period of growth and looking to take on new team members who can help take the brand to the next level, in the digital space. This role will be integral to that growth and will work closely alongside other team members to help achieve against the goals and plans laid out before us.