> Customer Service/ Sales Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
£18,500 pa – up to £19k after 3 months
Invigorate Recruitment are currently working with its client a manufacturing business in Leeds with international presence to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join an existing team.
The roles objectives:
• Deliver excellent customer service through all interactions with the customer.
• Follow departmental guidelines.
• Individual objectives will be set to deliver upon company objectives and core values.
• Communicate with new and existing customers through a variety of channels; telephone, e-mail and postal services.
• Manage customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
• Resolve customer enquiries in line with departmental guidelines.
• Maintain and develop customer relationships to promote customer loyalty.
• Develop a good working knowledge of the company product range to engage with the customer and provide an efficient front line service.
• Utilise SAP for sales order processing, inventory control and financial transactions.
• Responsibility for processing customer returns.
• Liaise and work in partnership with internal departments and the external sales team.
• Co-ordinate delivery of goods for orders which fall outside of BAU; same day couriers, customer collection etc.
• Prepare and process quotations in a timely manner to ensure efficient sales order conversion.
• Any other administrative duties deemed as commensurable to role.
• Proven Customer Support / Sales Administration support
• Strong communication skills.
• IT literate; SAP experience desirable but not essential.
• Educated to GCSE level (Grade C minimum).
This is a great opportunity to join a stable working environment which promotes excellent customer service.