> Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
£17, 500 pa – up to £19pa after 6 months
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to work for our client on the outskirts of Leeds.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
To deliver a positive customer experience in every element of their service.
To provide product knowledge and support, ensuring delighted customers are motivated to place repeat orders.
- Main account contact for hospital clinics
- Liaise with clinics to identify appointed orders.
- Liaise with the production manager and team leaders in production to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensuring that processes are completed on time as per the department daily working routine.
- Handle clinic/customer enquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner via telephone, email or fax.
- Proactively report any delays with orders to customers.
- Proactively monitor End to End delivery.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external customers facilitating open communication.
- Support and encourage team members and assist others as required.
- Ensure the Clinic and Sage systems are updated with information daily.
- Report any customer issues or order delays to the Customer Service Manager.
- Experience of sales, customer services or sales support within the healthcare sector.
- Experience of processing high volumes of data accurately.
- Experience of managing customer relationships and representing the company in resolving issues and agreeing solutions in line with company policies.
- Experience of working with ERP and PC based Office systems.
This starting salary is £17,500 pa which will increase to £19k after 6 month probation