> Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
Temp to Perm
My client a leading manufacturer in Leeds is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to work on a temp to perm basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support to company engineers andmanagers and being first point of contact for customers whilst booking and managing installations.
- Admin/telephone support for engineers working in the field
- Booking installations of assistive technology equipment in patient’s homes
- Diary management
- Provide quotations for equipment to private and NHS customers
- Raise engineer job sheets
- Ordering stock for installs
- Refurbish stock lists
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Excellent communications skills
- Compassion and Understanding
- Time management with the ability to work to deadlines
This role offers an immediate start and will be temporary for around 12 weeks with the possibility to go permanent.
Full time role: 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday