> Customer Resolutions Adviser
£22 K plus bonus & benefits
Customer Resolutions Advisor
North West – Leeds
£22k pa plus bonus and benefits
Invigorate Recruitment is working with a global manufacturing business based near Leeds to recruit an experienced Customer Resolutions Adviser to join an expanding customer service team.
The Purpose of the Customer Resolutions Adviser :
- Proactively manage own work load, working towards any targets given and share responsibility for all office and administration duties.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives whilst adhering to departmental SLA's.
- Support the implementation and development of any processes which improve the service provided to company customers.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and professional environment; establishing rapport, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
Main duties of the role:
- Provide assurance as the main point of contact within the business for resolution to complaints/issues.
- Providing timely and accurate responses to build customer confidence with the company.
- Identification of the root cause of any complaint; ensuring corrective action(s) are established to prevent further occurrences. Seeking support of Quality dept. personnel if required.
- Responsible for logging and communicating corrective actions with relevant person(s).
- Assist management in recording complaints to accurately capture areas of improvement.
- Create and maintain SOP's as a result of any corrective actions implemented to ensure procedures are kept up to date and relevant.
- Responsible for providing returns authorisation and completing all relevant returns processes within SAP.
- Liaise with Sales Representative, where required, for any additional support with returns/credit authorisation.
- Escalate high value returns/credit requests to Sales Director and Customer Experience Manager.
- Responsible for raising credit notes within SAP in relation to: claims, returns requests and invoice errors.
- Communicate updates and feedback regarding reported issues to Account Representative(s) and Sales Representative where necessary.
- Highlight any significant demand changes to other depts. (Warehouse/Production Planning/SCM) which could cause capacity or stock/raw material availability issues.
- Liaising directly with couriers to resolve delivery enquiries/issues with all domestic shipments.
- Provide timely POD information to allow for payment of invoices / resolve disputes.
- Review margin report daily for pricing discrepancies and resolve with order processor and/or Sales Representative.
- Regularly ensure there have been no cost of sale discrepancies transacted.
- Resolve invoice disputes upon receipt, from finance or from a customer directly, investigating the issue and completing the necessary corrective action(s) to resolve the dispute.
Skills and Abilities :
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Ability to effectively and confidently handle any occurrence of conflict; demonstrating active listening and empathy skills.
- Methodical approach to your work ensuring high accuracy of right first time.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential for effective decision making and delivering appropriate outcomes.
- Passion for continuous improvement; seeking new ways to best serve customers and encouraging a collaborative approach with colleagues to maximise potential.
- Demonstrates a high regard for due diligence and attention to detail.
- Strong technical aptitude to understand the range of products and services and utilise this knowledge to best serve the customer.
- Excellent cost management; ability to balance business profitability with customer expectations.
- Thrives at working under own initiative/minimum supervision; whilst having the humility and maturity to seek support.
This is a forward thinking and successful business who believes it employees are part of its success