> Credit Controller
£20k to £24k pa plus benefits
£20k to £24k pa plus excellent benefits package
Are you looking to enhance your current skills/experience and develop your career in a challenging Receivables Coordinator/ Credit Control role?
My client is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of polymer repair composites and industrial protective coatings with a global distribution network.
The company’s illustrious history has led to it becoming an internationally recognised name in industrial maintenance.
With a reputation for products and services of the highest quality, it is essential that their people can represent the company’s values.
We are currently looking to recruit a Receivable Coordinator .
- Proactively contact customers requesting payment according to the agreed payment terms for all the business group of companies.
- Accurately input and allocate receipts daily for all the companies groups
- Perform periodic reconciliations of all AR control accounts for review by UK Financial Accountant
- Maintain customer contact records within the accounting system.
- Develop cross company working relationships.
- Work with the wider Finance team to continue to develop strong and cost-effective financial processes and controls across the Company.
- Previous Receivables Ledger experience.
- Strong IT skills, Excel proficient.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- More than two years’ experience in a Receivables role and a proven ability to meet deadlines.
For this role, you will need to be a proactive self-starter who can work on your own initiative and as part of wider Finance and Sales teams. You must be able to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of the Receivables Ledger.
Ideally you will also have previous experience of using Sage X3 but full systems training will be provided.
The role will allow the candidate to gain a wide range of experience in a respected Group with ambitious future growth plans.
Please note this is a full time permanent position.
The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
Company pension plan
Private Health care
Permanent Health Insurance
23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Accompanied by excellent career progression prospects.