> Client Shipping Administrator
£25k to £28kpa
Client Shipping Coordinator
up to £28k pa
Invigorate Recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced Client Shipping Coordinator to work for a well-established organisation based within Wetherby.
The successful applicant will be responsible for carrying out shipping, order processing, product planning and Customer Service duties.
- On receipt of client order, review against estimate and ensure that all finishes and prices are correct. Place orders by email or fax with all relevant manufacturers specified.
- Check and acknowledge customer orders
- Arrange despatch by appropriate carriers
- Liaise with carriers with regards to customs clearance for goods
- Raise order confirmation to client, which includes anticipated delivery installation date.
- Responding to emails from clients e.g. advise on lead- time etc.
- Assist with Shipping and producing required documentation
- Liaising with business locations worldwide.
- Working with client/ representatives, schedule deliveries to site and arrange installation.
- Contact Client to receive feedback on installation.
- Gain product knowledge through training sessions.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
Required candidates need to have worked within a similar role have excellent customer service skills as well as time management and be able to prioritise work loads
Salary: £25 to £28k depending on experience
Invigorate Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.