> Client Account Manager
£20 k to £25 k pa
Client Account Manager
£20k to £25k pa
This is a key customer relationship management role, working for an established software house that specialises in providing business critical software.
The company’s flagship product is a comprehensive management system with modules for running every area of business – including accounts, case management, time recording, CRM, costs management, a mobile app etc. – as well as robust integrations to many other key software products, such as Microsoft Office.
This is a lynchpin role and requires a high level of commitment.
The Client Account Manager’s main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Acting as first point of contact for existing clients – over the phone, by email and face-to-face
• Maintaining a two-way communication funnel with clients and your colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience
• Listening carefully to client needs and acting quickly to ensure any issues are resolved asap
• Sharing clients’ needs with relevant colleagues regularly for best outcomes
• Co-ordinating resources and timescales allocating to resolving client issues / requests
• Taking a lead on behalf of the company in building strong, long-term relationships with our clients – constantly aiming to improve client retention
• Monitor client satisfaction through regular contact and surveys – always keeping your eye on the important SLAs we are committed to as a company
• Make it easy for clients to buy more products, services and integrations from the company, without a ‘hard-sell’ approach
• Record all account management interaction with customers on our CRM system
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be a people person and have knowledge of software packages.
Training will be provided as product knowledge will be a key part of the role.
This post will on occasion require travelling to client’s sites and overnight stays.
Starting £20,000-£25,000 dependent on experience, Free parking and a company paid health scheme are available.
Hours : 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m.-5.30 p.m. with 1 hour for lunch.