> Business Development Manager
£30k to £45k pa plus Bonus & Benefits
Our client is the fastest growing SEO agency in the UK, currently ranking within the top 5 with a track record of strong revenue growth and profitability. They boast robust client retention and are proud of a large client portfolio peppered with blue-chip and international clients. Operating in a in a dynamic and fast moving environment, we strive to be innovative in all that we do.
They now require a dynamic and results orientated Business Development Manager. It's an exciting, varied, high-profile role, and one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth nationally and internationally across the Group. The role will be predominately generating new business and selling online marketing contracts across a broad cross section of industries.
The Business Development Manager Role:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
Required Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 3 years B2B sales experience at Director level.
- Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Although advantageous new media experience is not required as full training will be given.
Invigorate Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy. Due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.