> Business Development Executive
£25k pa plus bonus
Business Development Executive
Salary: - £25k pa plus bonus
Location: - York
Invigorate Recruitment are working with its client a leading UK based safe systems of work training course provider to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive.
Business Development Executive main responsibilities:
- Responsible for making professional outbound calls into new sectors to find the decision makers that can place orders for training.
- Identify revenue opportunities across your market sectors
- Proactive sourcing of clients
- Answer incoming sales calls and be responsible for dealing with training enquiries and provide accurate and correct information.
- Arrange and attend meetings to promote the business
- Work closely with in-house marketing team to promote creditable email campaigns and follow up on all responses.
- Update our CRM database with all client information ensuring that contact and company details are correct and up to date.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend several exhibitions throughout the country as well as attending client meetings with colleagues.
Experience & Skills Required for the Business Development Executive :
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong sales and Business Development exposure
- Can clearly demonstrate strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Professional approach as working and representing professionals in the marketplace
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet
- Demonstrate the ability to consult and understand your clients’ needs and match accordingly
- Strong prospecting skills and the ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling, allowing us to build long term business relationships. You will be expected to source and build sales pipeline as well as keeping in touch regularly with an existing database.
- Be a strong team player but with the ability to work on your own initiative
What's on Offer
Our client is a family run business and you will be joining a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being the best training provider in our industry.
A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits are on offer, we also offer a bonus incentive that is team incentivised.