> Accounts Software Trainer
£18 to £25k pa
£18k to £25k pa
Invigorate Recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced accounts software trainer for its client in the Hull area to join an existing team to support the training delivery of the organisations flagship software.
We welcome innovation and creativity; you will be pro-active in ensuring the software continues to evolve to meet the needs of the market.
You will also co-ordinate the training requirements for the businesses clients and provide consultancy services to clients that require data conversions from third party PMS systems.
This role involves nationwide travel to support the businesses clients in their use of legal software. If you have an accounts background with systems knowledge and an ability to inspire the next generation of system users, this role could be for you!
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Other than an excellent customer service record and the desire to progress in a fantastic company, we need you to demonstrate the following:
- Legal accounting and systems knowledge
- You must have a full driving licence and your own transport - you’ll be fully mobile around the UK so we need you to be flexible in your travel
- Excellent training skills - it’s all in the title, so people need to be motivated by your work
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office - this is integral to communication around this business
- Effective communicator - aside from being a great trainer, you’ll be a great person to get on with
Starting £18,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m.-5.30 p.m. with 1 hour for lunch.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business