> Account Representative
£22 K plus bonus & benefits
Account Representative / Account Manager
North West – Leeds
£22k pa plus bonus
Invigorate Recruitment are working with its client a global manufacturing business to recruit an experienced Account Representative / Account Manager.
As the Account Representative you will be joining a business which believes its employees are the driving force behind the business.
- Main point of contact within the business for customers (new and existing) and for Sales Representatives.
- Proactively manage own work load, working towards any targets given and share responsibility for all office and administration duties.
- Accurately communicate price quotations, product availability, product information and delivery schedules in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand / appreciate the application of all products to ensure you can speak fluently with the customer when dealing with their enquiries.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and professional environment; establishing rapport, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Onboarding of all new accounts (inc export); ensuring finance, sales and operations accurately capture information in a timely manner.
- Responsible for effectively utilising transactions within SAP to ensure proactive management of customer orders.
- Reduce reliance of email exchanges and telephone calls by utilising SAP as a communication tool with the Order Processing Team and other depts. to ensure order updates and notes are accessible and relevant.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to ensure customer specific requirements are met.
- Review opportunities to map customer orders in the system for improved order processing efficiency.
- Actively update the CRM and SAP systems with customer specific information.
- Ensure any requested customer delivery deferrals are communicated to the Production Planning team and Sales Representative as well as being responsible for updating the order in SAP.
- Provide regular updates to the CS and Sales teams regarding key account information.
- Attend customer meetings either onsite or at customers premises supported by Sales Representative and/or Customer Experience Manager.
- Produce, review and communicate customer specific KPI's.
- Gather and review customer feedback with appropriate Sales Representative and/or Customer Experience Manager.
- Create and maintain SOP's relating to all aspects of Customer Account Management.
Skills and Abilities :
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to develop rapport and build relationships with new/existing customers.
- Methodical approach to your work ensuring high accuracy of right first time.
- Ability to effectively and confidently handle any occurrence of conflict; demonstrating active listening and empathy skills.
- Ability to multi-task and use various systems whilst engaging with customers over the telephone. The account representative must be able to listen to, and in some cases emphasize with, the customer whilst obtaining the relevant information to handle the call effectively.
- Strong technical aptitude to understand the range of products and services and utilise this knowledge to best serve the customer.
- Understand the business operations within the company and the industry competitive environment.
- Thrives at working under own initiative/minimum supervision; whilst having the humility and maturity to seek support.