> Account Manager
£23k pa plus bonus & career progression
Our client based on the outskirts of York are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join an expanding team.
The business offers a friendly, professional, driven company that prides itself on being the UK leading training provider in their industry.
As the Account Manager you will be taking on an established and growing business at an exciting time.
This will include taking over several existing clients to build and strengthen relationships as well as the opportunity to bring in additional accounts over time.
An experienced Account Manager or Sales Exec who has had Account Management experience and worked across or within the business to business sector is required to come onto a warm desk and accounts to maintain and develop existing successful accounts.
- Making professional outbound calls into existing accounts and speaking to decision makers that can place orders for training.
- Answer incoming sales calls and be responsible for dealing with training enquiries and provide accurate and correct information.
- Work closely with their in-house marketing team to promote creditable email campaigns and follow up on all responses.
- Update the CRM database with all client information ensuring that contact and company details are correct and up to date.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend exhibitions throughout the country as well as attending client meetings with colleagues.
Skills and Experience:
- The Successful candidate will demonstrate the following strong sales and account management experience
- A background selling or account management
- Can clearly demonstrate strong client account management skills and development of accounts
- Excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Professional approach as working and representing professionals in the market place
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet Demonstrate the ability to consult and understand your clients’ needs and match accordingly Identify revenue opportunities across your market sectors
- Strong prospecting skills and the ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling, allowing you to build long term business relationships.
This business offers great career progression, and this is an existing time to join their business
A competitive basic salary with excellent benefits is on offer, as well as a bonus incentive that is team incentivised as well as other excellent incentives throughout the month and quarter